Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Entering Arizona ~ Crossing the New Mexico/Arizona border











Well, by now most of you already know that we love to travel, even if it is only within the beautiful state of Arizona. This past December we took a family road trip, my husband, our son, our dog and of course myself. First we headed to Atlanta, Georgia to visit my Dad and then we headed down to Florida for a visit with my Mom. Needless to say we drove, yes from Phoenix, Arizona, as I do not fly and have not since 2000. That is a whole other in and of itself, so we'll skip that for now. You can only image how many pictures I have from that trip, over 1,000. What can I say I love to take pictures, especially pictures of this spectacular country. The photos I have for you today were taken in January as we entered Arizona from New Mexico. A few of them were taken at a gas station between Tucson and Phoenix. I know that sounds slightly odd but Arizona is just stunning, even at a gas station.
One of my favorite things about Arizona are the uniquely beautiful rock formations. I've traveled the world, well to Australia and the Bahamas, but that still counts, right. But nonetheless, I have seen some beautiful nature, but Arizona's mountains are just breathtaking. It should honestly be a requirement for residents and visitors to sit back and enjoy the view because if you do not, you'll miss so much beauty. Again, I truly hope that you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy taking in all that Arizona has to offer.

No comments: