Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Double Rainbow - Phoenix, Tempe Arizona





Hello to my readers and those of you who have happened by. First I'd like to apologize that it has been a few days since my last post, it has been quit hectic around here lately. From here on, I will do my best to post at least five times a week if not more.
Today I thought I would share a few photos that I was lucky to have captured. They are photos of two rainbows, one above the other. The second rainbow is a little bit more difficult to see as it is lighter but if you click on any one of the photos you will see it much better. I typically do not edited my photos unless they need to be cropped or what have you. But with these, I chose to blank out the name on the building that is in the photos, the only way I know how is though Photoshop. Other than that, I only cropped two of the photos as I was trying to snap as quickly as possible, rainbows can disappear rather quickly. I was absolutely stunned when I saw this, I have never seen a double rainbow before. Unfortunately my photos do not do these rainbows justice, they were so beautiful. I hope you find my photos to be as beautiful as I do. Enjoy!!

No comments: