Thursday, April 24, 2008

Northeast Arizona





Hi all, my semester is coming to an end which is why I have not posted as much as I like too. It's a very busy time of year for me as I have finals and what have you. I'm off from school until July so I hope to post more frequently.
Today I have some photos that I took Northeast of Phoenix. I love these pictures because they show how diverse the state of Arizona is in nature. Typically when one thinks of Arizona they picture desert, cactus and palm trees but not all of Arizona looks this way, as you have seen in some of my previous posts. There are portions of Arizona that are flat, not just in the valley, with small hill like mountains. The farther north you go, and not just north but west, east and central, the more the state reminds me of the Northeast part of the country. I hope you enjoy today's photos and please feel free to comment where you like.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hello - I was looking for your email, I guess i'll have to comment.

I love these pics very much, it seems like youre just getting started. All the power to you! Good luck!

When you post a pic, go into "Edit HTML" and change it from "blah blah blah 123456789 S200" to "blah blah blah 123456789 S400 " (from a 2 to a 4)- the pics will be bigger and brighter.

If you change to a different template (i.e. Simple II or Sand, you'll be able to choose S800 - which is a nice, big picture

Again I wish you the best.